Professional Marriage Counseling Can Help
Professional marriage counseling is different than listening to your mother or asking your friends what they did. Professional marriage counselors spend A LOT of time working with all sorts of people and every sort of marital difficulty. Their experience with complicated and easy cases gives them a vantage point that no one else has.
Here’s what you can expect from a professional marriage counselor:
- Confidentiality. Nobody wants their business spread all around town. Professional marriage counselors are held to legal and ethical standards that protect your confidentiality. Non-professionals aren’t held to the same standard.
- Compassionate empathy. Counselors get into the helping profession because we care about people. It’s not just a job for us, it’s our calling.
- Professional listening. Professional counselors are trained to listen intently to what is being said and what’s not being said. Our training and experience helps us know what to listen for so we can thoroughly understand you and your situation.
- Best practices. Professional training equips counselors to use the best evidence based, researched supported methods for helping people. This training combined with thousands of hours of experience enables us to be competent help to you.
- At The Relationship Center our marriage professionals are Biblically trained to help marriages God’s way.
Your marriage is so important, it just makes sense to entrust it to some one who is equipped to help.
With 8 therapists in Springfield and Branson Missouri locations, The Relationship Center has a marriage professional near you that can be on your team, helping you fight for your marriage.
We had tried everything we knew. It seemed hopeless. We tried professional marriage counseling as a last ditch effort before divorce. We are SO glad we did. Our marriage is actually better now that it ever has been.
– Jan and Frank, Nixa Missouri
Marriage Counseling has a VERY high success rate with committed couples.
Research on emotionally-focused couples counseling shows that 3 out of 4 couples (~73%) who engage professional relationship counseling reach a place of satisfaction with their relationship. At The Relationship Center we have NEVER (yes, I’m using the word never and I mean it) had a case where both spouses were committed to the marriage and both spouses engaged counseling and their relationship did not improve.
Looking for help? Join the 1,400+ families in southwest Missouri who have found the help they need by trusting the counselors of The Relationship Center at our Springfield and Branson offices. We specialize in Biblically Christian and Clinically Proven Counseling provided by Licensed Professionals. Session fees range from $75-$125 and we have payment plans & scholarships to meet every budget. Have more questions? Click Here to Learn More About Counseling Appointments