Satisfying Sex :: Uncovering the Secrets of Sexual Intimacy in Marriage
Marriage is tough. It gets even tougher if your experiencing difficulties in the sexual part of your marriage. It’s fairly normal for people to marry with the expectation of having regular sex. In fact, most even expect to enjoy it! When either of these normal marital expectations are frustrated it has a negative affect on the marital relationship.
Most couples don’t get married to be celibate and yet many couples are not experiencing the kind of sexual satisfaction they dreamed of before marriage. While sex isn’t everything in a marriage, it’s certainly an important part of the marriage relationship. It can be a source of great pleasure and intimacy when it’s happening right.
Many couples struggle silently for years with the shame, dissatisfaction, and hurt that come with a sexual problem. It doesn’t have to be that way. There is help available. Many normal couples come in for sexual counseling to help them overcome sexual obstacles and learn to enjoy God’s gift of sexuality to it’s fullest.
The counselors at The Relationship Center will help you understand God’s design for sexuality and how to enjoy sex at it’s best!
An Intimate Marriage + Mature Lovers = A Fulfilling Sex Life
Frequently Asked Questions in Sex Therapy
Sex therapy can help you answer these and many more questions specific to your love life.
- What about the use of sexual “toys,” including vibrators?
- Is oral sex ok?
- What about anal sex?
- How can I experience regular orgasms?
- What about couples using pornographic movies together? Is there such a thing as “Christian” porn movies?
- Are certain positions or sexual practices “kinky” and not OK?
- As a man, how can I prolong orgasm to better pleasure my wife?
- Sex is painful…how is it suppose to be and what can we do to help?
- Is this normal?
- What if I just don’t “feel” like having sex?